Terms & Conditions
* We have a $25 minimum for mail order purchases.
* We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and personal checks. Checks will be held until cleared.
* We are sorry we no longer accept bank checks or money orders
* Bank-to-bank transfers are encouraged for high-value International orders. Please contact us for details.
Product Availability and Backorders
While we strive to have all items in stock, we cannot guarantee product availability. If an item is not in stock, we will contact you, we do not automatically backorder out-of-stock items. We also reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there are any issues with availability, we will contact you immediately.
Tiger Tiger strives to make every piece of information as accurate as we can. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price.
California Sales Tax
Tiger Tiger is a California business and will collect state and local taxes on all orders shipped to a California address, or charged to a credit card with a California billing address.
Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to any locations outside the USA. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt.
SHIPPING DAMAGES & ERRORS
30-Day Return Guarantee
* Tiger Tiger strives for 100% customer satisfaction and offers a 30-day return guarantee for any reason, with the exception of custom Tiger Rugs and Collectible Beads, see below.
* No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization. Please contact us for RA number before sending merchandise back to us.
* Returns must be received within 30 days from date of delivery.
* Returns must be in original condition. If you recieved damaged merchandise, see below.
* Tiger Tiger will have no liability for items lost or damaged in return shipping. We recommend returning your order via a method which can be tracked and insured. Proof of shipping alone will not be adequate for refund purposes.
* Customer shall bear the return shipping costs, with the exceptions noted below.
CUSTOM TIGER RUG ORDERS
* If you receive goods damaged in shipping, please save all packing and call us within 3 days. We may arrange to have the item sent back to us, or require an image from you before reshipping the merchandise. For high value items, UPS may need to examine the package. You will not be charged shipping twice, or pay for return shipping.
* If we've made a mistake with your order, please call us within 3 days so that we may correct it. You will not be charged shipping twice, or pay for return shipping.
* We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for custom Tiger Rugs. Please allow 12-16 weeks for delivery.
* Custom rugs are non-returnable unless the rug is materially different than expected. If we have any question that the difference is outside an acceptable variation for handmade items, we will contact you before shipping. We want you to be happy with your order.
* Rugs have a limited lifetime warranty. While we can't control the conditions under which you use your rug, they generally wear like iron, and shouldn't unravel or fade under normal indoor conditions. Please contact us if you are unhappy with the wear of your rug. The rug will 'shed' a bit when new, this is normal. Any textile left in full sun may fade
* Collectible beads are always sent "on approval" and we will cheerfully refund your money at any time if we have made an error in the bead's representation.
* If you are tired of your collectible bead(s), please contact us. We can probably find a good home for them. This applies to all beads, not just Tiger Tiger purchases.